Use of Larvol’s Products and Services (Omni, Veri, Conference, Pulse) are subject to this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). Please read this document carefully as you are responsible for violations of this AUP by you or any third party you allow to use the products or Services.
You may not use the Products or Services to:
- store, share, copy, distribute or send content that may be seen as offensive, defamatory, discriminatory, rude, harmful to others, invasive of privacy, or otherwise unacceptable;
- impersonate any person or entity without consent, including sending modified, dishonest or fraudulent source-identifying information (spoofing, phishing);
- collect or use the personal information without the consent of the owner of the information, if prohibited by applicable law;
- facilitate undesirable mass email or other messages, advertisements, promotions, or solicitations (spam);
- disrupt in any way other users, systems, networks, Products or Subscription Services, including but not limited to Denial of Service (DoS) attacks, unauthorized monitoring, distribution of malware (including but not limited to worms, Trojan horses, viruses, time bombs, spyware, adware, or cancelbots), deliberate attempts to overload, flood pings, packet spoofing,
- disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the product or services,
- test the vulnerability, probe or scan of any system or network;
- interfere with, disable, intercept, abuse, disrupt, circumvent or otherwise violate any security or authentication measures;
- submit, process or store personally identifiable information in test or non-production environments;
- use application or manual means to extract personally identifiable information from Products or Services (data scraping);
- sell or share personally identifiable information from Products or Services with third parties that are not part of your organization.
to use the Products and Services in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations;
that you are the data controller under applicable privacy laws and as a data controller it is your legal responsibility to process personally identifiable information gathered from use of Products and Services in lawful way;
to use Products and Services only for your internal business intelligence purposes (to analyze data, follow key opinion leaders and gather actionable information in order to assist your organization in making informed business decisions);
to only use Products and Services in a manner consistent with the purpose of intent of the Products and Services.
For questions or concerns please contact us at DPO@larvol.com